Commercial Security Officers Required – Dublin (Blanchardstown)
- Dublin (Blanchardstown)
- Permanent | Full Time
- Last updated:
We are currently recruiting Commercial Security Officers for the Blanchardstown, Dublin area for Permanent positions.
Primary function is the prevention of anything that is likely to cause loss, waste, damage or inconvenience to the client or its customers
Expectations of this position are to:
- Fully and satisfactorily complete all of the training that has been agreed is necessary for the particular site.
- Fully and satisfactorily complete all of the tasks and duties on site as defined within the published Assignment Instructions (AI’s).
- Proactively refer to and review the published Assignment Instructions, thus familiarising oneself with any changes and in order to suggest changes that can proactively improve or enhance the level of service.
- Where required, monitor CCTV system.
- Look out for, and to immediately report, any Health & Safety hazards, or potential hazards, on site.
- Stay alert to any threats or changes within the work environment in order to take the appropriate action in order to reduce the chance of disruption, loss or damage.
- Use common sense and initiative by immediately involving others if a situation appears to become threatening.
- Complete an accurate, detailed notebook entry as soon as possible after any incident, which can then be used as part of the Incident Report process
- Fluent English essential
- At least 6 months experience in a similar role
- Excellent written and attention to detail skills are essential
- Excellent p.c. skills
- Must have excellent customer service skills and telephone manner
- Be fully flexible and available to work days, nights, weekends.
- Hold a valid PSA Licence
- Safe Pass desirable
Securitas P.S.A. Licence number: 00352